What if I cannot locate my spouse?

You can still use our service but you will require additional forms in order to request permission from the court for substituted service of the other spouse.

Substituted service is the service of your spouse, or service on a friend or relative of your spouse, by such methods as email, mail, or legal notice. The substituted service application is available as an Add-On.